Picking Up & Dropping Off Children
Our stadium is committed to providing a safe environment for the participation of children and young people. Part of this is ensuring that children and young people are not left alone after practice or games.
What we ask you to do:
- Pick your child up on time or make other arrangements. Ensure you know the time of training & games.
- Let the coach know about any changes in arrangements for picking up your child.
What we can do:
- Request coaches to arrive before scheduled training time & game times.
- Give coaches/managers a list of parents/guardians contact numbers.
- Ensure that if parents/guardians are late, coaches try to contact them & then wait with the child until they arrive. Coaches should avoid transporting children unless permission has been given by parents/guardians.