NEW FUTSAL SEASON STARTS AUGUST 2020
The new Winter Futsal Season will kick off in early August 2020.
FREE COME & TRY / SIGN-ON DAY:
Wednesday 29th July at Redlynch Central Sports Stadium between 5pm and 6:30pm. Bring your joggers/Futsal boots + your own water bottle for some fun. Information for the parents will also be handed out and players that don’t have a team will be put into teams!
This will be a shortened season due to Covid 19 so we have discounted the cost of the game fees to just $100 per junior player for all game fees, registration (if not a current 2019/20 member) will only be $50 per junior player. This will include all games and training days for the 5UP (5 to 7 year old’s) and Mini ( 7 to 9 year old’s) Leagues. The Minor (10 to 12), Junior (13 to 14) and Major (15 to 16) Leagues will still be priced at just $100 per player, however training is not included for these age groups! Training times and costs can be arranged with RCSS Management.
Senior game fees will be $65 per team per game and registration (if not a current 2019/20 member) will only be $55 per player and includes Player Insurance and club membership.
- 5UP League (5 to 7 years) – Games Saturday Mornings and training Thursday afternoons
- Mini League (7 to 9 years) – Games Monday afternoons and training Thursday afternoons
- Minor League (10 to 12 years) – Games Monday afternoons.
- Junior League (13 to 14 years) – Games Wednesday afternoons.
- Major League (15 to 16 years) – Games Wednesday afternoons.
- Senior Men’s League – Monday evenings from 6:30pm
- Senior Women’s League – Thursday evenings from 6:30pm
- Social Mixed Seniors) League – Wednesday evenings from 6:30pm
KINDY FUTSAL (3 to 5 years) ENROL HERE
5UP PLAYERS (5 to 7 years) ENROL HERE
TO NOMINATE A TEAM – CLICK HERE
IF YOU DON’T HAVE A TEAM – CLICK HERE
For further information about the new Winter Futsal Season please contact Tony on 4039 4378 or email firstname.lastname@example.org