KINDY FUTSAL TERM 2 STARTS 24th April 2021
WHAT IS KINDY FUTSAL?
Kindy Futsal is a development program especially designed for kids aged 3, 4 and 5 years old.
The sessions have been designed to develop the motor skills of that age as well as the emotional and social aspects.
Foremost, Kindy Futsal aims to help the players develop a taste for an orientated physical activity that will guide them through a healthy lifestyle.
The classes are divided into a Beginners Class and an Intermediate Class. They are organised with activities that includes a broad range of fun games and drills that will demand the involvement of all parts of the player’s body. During the lesson there is also time reserved to play a small game of Futsal.
Parents are encouraged to participate with their child during the classes.
Some of the motor skills that Kindy Futsal focuses on are running and jumping around obstacles, alternate feet activities, catching and throwing activities, running, stopping and turning, skipping and hopping, futsal specifics: such as receiving, shooting, passing and dribbling the ball.
Some of the Social & Emotional Focus of Kindy Futsal are: following directions, recognition of limits, to understand other people’s moods and feelings, to cooperate and share, the importance of friendship and the experience of having fun while playing Futsal.
The coach is Leanne Mackaness , who has been playing and Coaching Futsal for the past few years and is fantastic with the younger kids!
Leanne’s bubbly persona and her way with the younger kids is amazing and makes everyone feel welcome as soon as you walk into the Stadium!
Leanne also holds a Level 1 coaching License from Federation of Australian Futsal and she has also coached representative teams at the FNQ Super League as well as 5UP Futsal teams at Redlynch.
YOU CAN ENROL HERE
WHEN/WHERE IS KINDY FUTSAL PLAYED:
Kindy Futsal is played on Saturday mornings with the Beginners Class starting at 9am and the Intermediate Class starting at 10am.
When your child first starts Kindy Futsal they will be placed into the Beginners Class and depending on how they are progressing, they may be asked to move to the Intermediate Class if we feel they ready to move up.
All Kindy Futsal classes are held at Redlynch Central Sports Stadium – 3 Chelsea Lane, Redlynch.
Kindy Futsal operates 4 terms a year.
Term 1 is from 30/01/21 to 27/03/21
Term 2 is from 24/4/21 to 26/06/21 – (Labour Day Long Weekends there is NO Kindy Futsal).
Term 3 is from 17/7/21 to 11/09/21
Term 4 is from 09/10/21 to 4/12/21
- Holidays – The program breaks up for Easter, June and September School Holidays.
- Public Holidays – no sessions are held on public holidays, unless otherwise advised.
- The fee structure is $13 per class, however fees are payable upfront on a term by term basis.
- For eg. Term 2 this year has 9 weeks, therefore the term cost is $115, which is due at the beginning of the term.
- All players must have the Kindy Futsal uniform, which consists of shirt and shorts. The cost of the uniform is $37.
- Please note that all players must also be registered with Redlynch Central Sports Stadium to join Kindy Futsal, registration is $55 for 12 months from the date of registration.
- All Payments for Kindy Futsal must be made HERE:
FOR MORE INFORMATION: