PRE-SEASON FUTSAL GAMES THIS COMING WEEK FOR SENIOR TEAMS
TUESDAY 18TH OCTOBER
7.15pm - IDFC vs Occassionally United - court 3
7.15pm - Squad Goals vs EZ - court 4
8.00pm - Banter Brigade vs Samurai 30 - court 3
8.00pm - Baked Spuds vs Sunshine Communications - court 4
WEDNESDAY 19TH OCTOBER
6.30pm - SDFC vs Kroos Control (mixed) - court 1
6.30pm - The Shanias vs We Got This (mixed) - court 2
6.30pm - Vipers vs Cyclones (mixed) - court 3
7.15pm - Victorious Secret vs Rsouls (mixed) - court 1
7.15pm - Optimus Crime vs Vipers 3 (mixed) - court 2
7.15pm - Wasabi vs Vipers 2 (mixed) - court 3
8.00pm - WBIJ All Stars vs Panthers (mixed) - court 2
8.00pm - Shared Scitless vs Freshwater Falcons (mixed) - court 3
THURSDAY 20TH OCTOBER
6.15pm - Bag Ladies vs Killer Koalas (ladies)
7.00pm - Flame Trees vs Dolphins (ladies)
7.45pm - Gunnas vs Try Hards (ladies)
ALL TEAMS BE AWARE THAT ALL PLAYERS NEED TO REGISTER PRIOR TO TAKING THE COURT.
REGISTRATION IS TO BE DONE ONLINE PLEASE "CLICK HERE" TO TAKE YOU TO THE REGISTRATION PAGE.
ANY PROBLEMS PLEASE CALL SANDRA ON 0428 132 155
Important to Remember:
1. All players have to be registered before their first game.
2. All players must wear shin pads with long socks covering the shin pads and non-marking shoes.
3. Any teams who do not pre-pay, and forfeit a game will need to pay the bond fee again before their next scheduled game to be able to participate in the competition.
If this is not done the team will be expelled from the competition. If a team gives a 48hr written notice (Monday to Friday) that they cannot play their scheduled game, management will try to organise a catch-up game at a convenient time for all parties, if this is not possible the team requesting the scheduled game will forfeit without losing their bond.
4. Game fees of $55/junior team need to be paid 10 minutes before your game.
5. Game score sheets need to be filled out at least 10 minutes before your game (these are located on the side counter)
6. No jewellery allowed - this means watches, earrings, glasses, rings, etc.
7. Referees decision is FINAL
Good luck with the season and remember to have heaps of fun!!
Hi all FUTSAL team organisers, please pass this message onto all your players.
We have lately been receiving lots of complaints from referees that they are getting abused and yelled at during the games. This needs to STOP immediately as we are starting to lose referees, if you are not happy with a call or decision of a referee, please approach centre management with your complaint and put it in writing. You do not yell or abuse the referee, as we will be stopping this behaviour by suspending players and teams for doing so!!
Please feel free to become a senior referee as we are in desperate need and we will be holding a free senior referees course soon so put your name down at reception if you are interested and we will inform you of the details.
Please take note this is the first and final warning, any players or officials yelling or abusing referees after this notice will be suspended.
Regards Redlynch Central Sports Stadium Management.