The draw for the 2018 FNQ School Futsal Titles has been released.
Firstly we would like to thank all the teachers, schools and parents for their hard work in organising teams for the 2018 FNQ School Titles.
Secondly we would like to wish all the schools a great Futsal Tournament!!
FOR A COPY OF THE DRAW PLEASE SEE BELOW:
please note that the draw is subject to change up until 8pm Friday 18th May.
(PRIMARY SCHOOL TEAMS)
Monday 21st May - 12 boys primary - CLICK HERE - NB THERE HAS BEEN SOME CHANGES
Tuesday 22nd May - 10 boys and 11 boys - CLICK HERE - NB THERE HAS BEEN SOME CHANGES
Wednesday 23rd May - 8 girls, 10 girls and 12 girls - CLICK HERE
Thursday 24th May - 8 boys and 9 boys - CLICK HERE - NB THERE HAS BEEN SOME CHANGES
(SECONDARY SCHOOL TEAMS)
Monday 28th May - 16 boys and 18 boys - CLICK HERE
Tuesday 29th May - 14 boys and 15 boys - CLICK HERE
Wednesday 30th May - 12 boys and 13 boys - CLICK HERE
Thursday 31st May - 12 girls, 14 girls, 16 girls, 18 girls - CLICK HERE
FOR A COPY OF THE BY-LAWS - CLICK HERE
FOR A COPY OF THE AMF FUTSAL RULES SIMPLIFIED - CLICK HERE
IMPORTANT THINGS YOU MUST REMEMBER FOR PLAYING IN THIS COMPETITION:
1. TEAMS ARE TO BE READY FOR KICK OFF AT SCHEDULED TIMES - we are on a tight schedule and need to run on time.
THIS ALSO MEANS: that team organisers MUST fill in the game score sheets for every game that the team plays at least 15 minutes before each game (or you can do all the games when you first arrive - the choice is yours). You need to have all your players first name's, last name, and shirt numbers (see point 4).
2. SHIN PADS & LONG SOCKS ARE COMPULSORY - please remind all your players about having shin pads and long socks, as no players will be allowed to take the court without having shin pads on and long socks covering the shin pads.
3. NON-MARKING SHOES ONLY TO BE WORN
4. PLAYERS NEED NUMBERS ON SHIRTS - or their arms (markers will be available for this), this is done so referees and selectors can identify the players. Please make sure that your players keep the same number all day.
5. NO FOOD OR CHEWING GUM ALLOWED PAST COURT ENTRANCE - there will be a seated eating area outside the stadium and in the foyer.
FOOD AVAILABLE DURING THE COMPETITION
We have a canteen where you can purchase cold drinks, snacks (chips and chocolates), as well as the following food:
Sausage rolls $4
Sandwiches $6 (variety of them)
Fruit Salad $5
Good luck with your games, and thank-you for your time and effort in organising the teams.