WHAT IS KINDY FUTSAL?
Kindy Futsal is a development program especially designed for kids aged 3, 4 and 5 years old.
The sessions have been designed to develop the motor skills of that age as well as the emotional and social aspects.
Foremost, Kindy Futsal aims to help the players develop a taste for an orientated physical activity that will guide them through a healthy lifestyle.
The lessons are organised with activities that includes a broad range of fun games and drills that will demand the involvement of all parts of the player’s body. During the lesson there is also time reserved to play a small game of Futsal.
Parents are encouraged to participate with their child during the warm up.
Some of the motor skills that Kindy Futsal focuses on are: running and jumping around obstacles, alternate feet activities, catching and throwing activities, running stopping and turning, skipping and hopping, futsal specifics: such as receiving, shooting, passing and dribbling the ball.
Some of the Social & Emotional Focus of Kindy Futsal are: following directions, recognition of limits, to understand other people's moods and feelings, to cooperate and share, the importance of friendship and the experience of having fun while playing Futsal.
WHEN/WHERE IS KINDY FUTSAL PLAYED?
- Kindy Futsal is played on Saturday mornings at Redlynch Central Sports Stadium - 1 Chelsea Lane, Redlynch.
- There are 3 different lessons for the different age groups.
- Saturdays from 9am to 10am is for players that are turning 3 this year.
- Saturdays from 10am to 11am is for players that are turning 4 this year.
- Saturdays from 11am to 12pm is for players that are turning 5 this year.
Kindy Futsal operates 4 terms a year.
Term 1 is from 28/1/17 to 25/3/17
Term 2 is from 23/4/17 to 17/6/17
Term 3 is from 15/7/17 to 9/9/17
Term 4 is from 7/10/17 to 2/12/17
- Holidays – The program breaks up for Easter, June and September Holidays.
- Public Holidays – no sessions are held on public holidays, unless otherwise advised
- Student Free Days – regular timetabled sessions will be held on Student Free Days.
- The coach is Tony Cifuentes, who has been developing the sport of Futsal in FNQ for the last 17 years.
- He holds a level 2 coaching license from the Australian Coaching Council.
- He holds a level 2 Australian Futsal coaching license and instructor’s license from Australian Futsal Assoc.
- He holds a level 2 Australian Futsal referee license and instructor’s license from Australian Futsal Assoc.
- He has an international Brazilian coaching license from CBF.
- He has a great many years experience in coaching both junior and senior teams at a local, regional, national and international level.
- The fee structure is $12 per session, however fees are payable upfront on a term basis.
- For eg. Term 4 has 9 weeks, therefore the term cost is $99, which is due at the beginning of the term.
- All players must have the Kindy Futsal uniform, which consist of shirt and shorts; the fee of the uniform is $30. Please note that all players must also be registered with Redlynch Central Sports Stadium to join Kindy Futsal, registration is $55 for 12 months.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: