WHAT IS THE FUTSAL FNQ ACADEMY?
The Futsal FNQ Academy is a program that teaches young players to play Futsal to the best of their ability!
No matter what level or skill of the child, our coaches are trained to deliver the best outcome for whatever level. Our coaches make each session fun and enjoyable ... something that the children look forward to each week.
Our coaches deliver energetic classes and are passionate and enthusiastic about Futsal and working with children. All coaches hold a valid blue card and have experience playing and teaching Futsal.
Our Coaches aim to be an excellent role model for each and every child, someone that can inspire and encourage each child to feel included, get involved, learn new skills and develop healthy and positive behaviours.
Our Coaches teach players to use the right techniques and to play with style! They encourage players to play the ball in tight areas of the court, so that when a situation demands of them skills, they will be comfortable with it. Players learn to use flair and quick thinking which are the trademarks of the Futsal game.
The sessions normally go for 1 hour. The warmup involves ball skills and tricks that encourage players to be creative and to try new skills; with the tactics we teach them about positioning on the court, defence, attack, etc; for the full game section, players are encouraged to use what they have learned. The coach often stops the game to give players feedbacks.
We provide an environment that allows for players to make new friends and develop their social skills. Our coaches are here to support players and to facilitate their learning, with no pressure involved! We like our sessions to be fun, fast and competitive!
We know the secrets and the right approach to make your child enjoy the game for many years to come. Our methods come from the Spanish & Brazilian Futsal school that focus on fun and skills, which is the starting point to become a better player. We are committed to teach our players something new every time to keep it interesting.
- The coach is Cristian Couto from Spain, Cristian is also a Jamie Gosling Football Academy Coach and comes with a wealth of knowledge as he has not only played Football in Europa but also Futsal
- He holds a level 1 coaching license from Federation of Australian Futsal and has a working with children Blue Card
The Futsal FNQ Academy operates 4 terms a year on Tuesday afetrnoons.
Term 1 Finished
Term 2 is from 14/5/19 to 25/06/19
Term 3 is from 16/7/19 to 17/09/19
Term 4 is from 8/10/19 to 10/12/19
- Holidays – The program breaks up for Easter, June and September Holidays.
- Public Holidays – no sessions are held on public holidays, unless otherwise advised
- Student Free Days – regular timetabled sessions will be held on Student Free Days.
- Tuesdays 5:15pm to 6:15pm – for kids aged 7 to 9
- Tuesdays 6:15pm to 7:15pm - for kids aged 10 to 13
- The fee's are for the Term, and depending on the amount of weeks in that particular term.
- Fees are payable upfront on a term basis.
- For eg. Term 2 has 7 weeks, therefore the term cost is $105, which is due at the beginning of the term.
- Players can purchas a Futsal FNQ uniform, which consist of shirt, shorts and socks; the uniform is the same as the Futsal FNQ representitive players, Cost for the uniform is only $55.
- Please note that all players must also be registered with Redlynch Central Sports Stadium to join the Futsal FNQ Academy.